Hello drifthat,

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 02:01:34 +0800 GMT (20/01/2008, 01:01 +0700 GMT),
drifthat wrote:

d> As I'd said several months ago, make it possible to use different
d> font for different charset encoding message. Just like
d> Becky(http://www.rimarts.co.jp). I might use SimSun for gb2312
d> message, Courier New for English one and MS Gothic for shift
d> jis encoding... etc.

Stefan replied in his mail to me that this is what they are planning.

I'm not so sure I want automatic switching of fonts gbased on charset:
People write to me in English from their Thai computers, using a Thai
encoding as default. The font should be switched according to the
language used, not the encoding. And I don't think that TB! can detect
the language, so let's just have a default and easy switching.

Idea: Let us choose the default font (viewer profile) per account, not
as a global setting. And maybe let us override the account setting in
the folder settings.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Um zu antworten, bitte die From-Zeile mit ROT13 bearbeiten. Danach mit
MD5 hashen, zeichenweise den ASCII-Code um 2 erhoehen (mod 57) und
erneut um 63 erhoehen. Dann mit der urspruenglichen Adresse x-oren.
Schliesslich am Ergebnis erfreuen und so antworten wie gewohnt.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.0.6 (ALPHA)