> On Sunday, February 3, 2008, 18:11:01, Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

>> Hello All,

>>   I'm wondering whether those people who's experiencing problems with
>> the spell checker are starting TB! from another directory (the
>> %EMAIL% one, for example). Maybe it worth to try to set the "Start
>> in" property of the Desktop/menu/QuickLauch shortcut that starts TB!
>> to whatever is the directory of TheBat.EXE...

> Confirmed - I had the Start In directory empty in the shortcut I use

> Nevertheless, this is a bug, because you can't rely on the
> working directory being set when TB is started (eg. if I double-click
> a .msg file on disk while TB isn't running, it'll be started with the
> directory where I double-clicked the file as it's working dir).

True
I have XP Pro Internet apps email set to The Bat!
I am trying to find a way for the resulting email client entry in my
Start menu to launch The Bat! with a starting directory. No luck so
far.

In the meantime, I will start The Bat! from its own shortcut.

Jim H.
Using The Bat! v4.0.0.17 (ALPHA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2