Hello Stefan,

JS>> Nevertheless, this is a bug, because you can't rely on the
JS>> working directory being set when TB is started
>
> Sure. And it's fixed now. :-)

Tell your boss that MAU says you can take the rest of the Sunday off :)

BTW, what will you be doing re user dictionaries? In previous versions
(i.e. 3.99.29) you could have and select different user dictionaries
for SSCE and CSAPI languages (engines). Now, if I have a CSAPI language
selected and I want to access user dictionaries, either I get an AV or
the SSCE ones only. Haven't found a way to access the CSAPI ones I used
for years.

And while we are at user dics, the New File and Add File buttons in
Edit Dictionaries dialog don't do anything.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.0.17 (ALPHA) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2