Hello Stuart,

> Yes this was definitely the problem. It is working as expected now.
> Although I now have no French option that I had before, so doing this
> for those that were working may now break CSAPI.

CSAPI was already broken, at least here. Up to 4.0.0.12 in the language
submenu there were a separator and after that Greek. This is disappeared
in this version.

Giving that SCE doesn't have greek dictionary my only option is either to
rollback to previous version or wait hunspell to work correctly.

--
George M. Menegakis
Using The Bat v4.0.0.17 (ALPHA) on Windows XP Service Pack 2