> And this is the way, you can set a working DIR, create a
> shortcut, which Options have the ability to set a Work DIR.

> Or write a batch file, which you pass the Directory and
> Programm and which CD in the DIR and execute the PRG.

> By the Way, the Shortcut can be moved or copied through
> your system - you only have to know which is the Source.

I am well aware of all this, but thanks.

> But you should be able to RIGHT-Click on this and select
> Options like Working DIR ???

No, you can't. Right-clicking only offers the Internet Options menu.
That particular launch icon is created by WinXP is is not an ordinary
shortcut.

I know how to handle regular shortcuts, but this in not one of them.
For now, I simply placed my own shortcut icon right under it with
correct start directory settings. Soon this will not be necessary as
the next version will have a fix.

Jim H.
Using The Bat! v4.0.0.17 (ALPHA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2