>> Maybe I just don't get what you mean, since you have abandonded your
>> campaign for a Drafts folder.

> You said it. I have abandoned the _campaign_, but I still play and
> experiment every now and then. See attached.

I have been experimenting also. I move all the mail into common
folders rather than work on a "per account" basis

I made a virtual folder that shows the contents of all the out boxes.
It seems to fulfill the requirements ...(?)

Also, what is the difference between a "virtual folder" and a "Common
Virtual folder"? They both seem to do the same thing

Thanks

--
Rick
The Mideast Oil Crusade did more for militant Islam than Osama EVER could have.

v4.0.7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2