Hello Rick,

>> You said it. I have abandoned the _campaign_, but I still play and
>> experiment every now and then. See attached.
>
> I have been experimenting also. I move all the mail into common
> folders rather than work on a "per account" basis

I don't use any common folders, and neither any common filters. I
personally see no real advantage in using them. Actually, common
folders belong to a pseudo-account that doesn't have an Inbox or Outbox
and can't send or receive, that's all.

> I made a virtual folder that shows the contents of all the out boxes.
> It seems to fulfill the requirements ...(?)

See my note (0015108) on 15 Dec 2005 at 03:42 in:

  https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441

And perhaps also note (0015138) on 15 Dec 2005 at 16:33

> Also, what is the difference between a "virtual folder" and a "Common
> Virtual folder"? They both seem to do the same thing

The name. One has 2 words and the other one 3.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.7 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2