Hello all,

For the Hunspell engine to be available and work, you must have the
'hunspell.dll' in your TB home or installation directory. In my case:

  C:\Program Files\The Bat!

You can download language dictionaries from:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries

There are at least two files, a .dic and a .aff) that must be installed
in (or copied to) this directory:

   ...\The Bat!\Dictionaries

In my case, for Italian I have:

 it_IT.dic
 it_IT.aff

in C:\Program Files\The Bat!\Dictionaries

As you can see in attached PNG, the Hunspell options are all disabled
and grayed out. AFAIK, RIT guy are still working on them.

And that's all. As I said in my first message, if this helps at least
one of you, I'll be happy :)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.12 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2