Hi Volker,

On Sunday, February 10, 2008 at 3:09:01 PM you wrote:

>> Namedroppers.      :gdr:

VA> Pardon? - Roelof is one of the other moderators of that website and
VA> he has not replied as yet. That's what I wanted to say. ;-)

I know - just a joke...

I had visions of tons of email dropping into their mailboxes.
:-)  Well, it's one way to say, "Hi there!"

--

Regards,
  Maggie

Physics tells us that for every action, there is an equal and opposite
reaction. They hate us, we hate them, they hate us back. And so, here we are,
victims of mathematics! -Londo Mollari
Running Windows XP, 5, and emailing with The Bat! 4.0.11