Dear Volker,

@10-Feb-2008, 20:46 +0100 (10-Feb 19:46 here) Volker Ahrendt [VA] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Thomas:

>> I already sent a mail to Leif this morning (which was 14 hours ago
>> in my time zone). He hasn't replied yet - I guess he is out of town
>> for the weekend.

VA> I sent a mail to Roelof 21 hrs, ago. - No, reply as yet.

The pcwize domain is on Leif's own server and neither Roelof nor I can
help. When Leif stepped down from the lists, he did talk about
transferring the rogues / emoticons functionality to my server, but it
didn't happen.

Now it's all a bit in limbo, but Leif is the only person with any
influence in this.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v4.0.12.1 on Windows Vista 6.0.6000