On Sat, 9 Feb 2008, at 21:17:57 [GMT -0500] (which was 3:17 where I
live) Kyle Goodnight wrote:

> Hello Henk,

> Saturday, February 9, 2008, 1:59:45 PM, you wrote:

HMdB>> On Sat, 9 Feb 2008, at 12:19:20 [GMT -0500] (which was 18:19 where I
HMdB>> live) Kyle Goodnight wrote:

HMdB>> I did not experience any problem(s) loggin to:
HMdB>> http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/

HMdB>> some minutes ago...

> Logging in to the site is not the problem, I can do that. The problem
> is you cannot create a new account. I
> have tried several times. I have keyed in my account info, clicked
> "submit" and it goes into lala land and
> never returns.  Then you can try logging in to the account with the
> info just submitted and am told account
> does not exist.  Log back on the the site and try to create the same
> logon data you just used  and you do get a message that the
> user Id is already in use.  So, possibility the new account info is
> getting recorded but not updated properly
> so that a photo can be uploaded.  Something is rotten somewhere.  :-/

Kyle,

I have mentioned on TBOT that several people do not succeed to upload
their rogue photo. I think there are more than one moderators of:
http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/ over there.

I expect to hear from them.

--
Henk
The Bat! E-Mail System version 4.0.12 Pro on Windows XP SP2