Hello BatGroup,

I had previously reported that I had thought I had found my slow mail
processing issue by removing a couple of add-in's that appeared to
impact mail processing speed. For a short while mail processing
returned to normal but quickly returned to the original state of making
reading mail too slow (6-10 seconds from one msg to be able to select
the next).

I removed TB, cleaned the registry and reinstalled TB. Sadly, the
same slow mail processing returned.  I had preserved my previous mail
database. I then un-installed TB including all data and address
books, cleaned the registry again.

I reinstalled TB using the msi from 4011 ( the latest msi I had) then
applied the exe from 40145. As of right now, everything seems to be
back to normal.  Time will tell if it is fixed permanently.

Is there a determent to updating from just replacing the exe files
and not using the msi?? What is done in the msi installs that is not
included by just replacing the exe file?

All the system cleaning I did did not improve TB performance (cleanup
need to be done anyway).

So the problem appears to have been with the data base but I am not
totally sure that was the only issue or what the problem was.  :'(

Any enlightenment would be greatly appreciated. I hate not knowing what
fixed my problem.

 Kyle

TBVer/4.0.14.5
Windows XP Service Pack 2