Hello Paul,

PVN> Interesting you know so much about fools!

Indeed, but don't you think there are more subtle ways and means to
let the world know I forgot to thank you for your contribution?

;-)

PVN> I am using the original 512k flash drive that I installed voyager on
PVN> almost 28 months ago. It has been in use 24/7 unless I was in an
PVN> airplane. All three of my flash drives (3 different brands) still work
PVN> after more than 2 years.

PVN> One has been "washed" 3 times.

If that is meant literally I dare to suppose that was not on purpose?

PVN> Maybe there is a management technique that would be valuable for you to
know.

Next thing you're going to say is you're working for Procter & Gamble (in
your spare time)?

:-)

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using The Bat! Version 4.0.16.2 with
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 14:9:28) on
Uno AMD Duron