Hi Max,

this last and a few previous versions there's when installing through the msi
file everytime a question that my webcamera driver needs to be changed.
Below there there are two buttons, the above is checked. But there's no text
there what those buttons mean.
Because I thought the above button might mean 'Yes' and the below 'No", I
check the  last one and then click okay. The installaton then is brought to a
normal end.   When I click 'Cancel', the whole installation is cancelled.

Why is that about the camera driver in the TB install?

--
Regards,
Gunivortus