Hi Stefan,

GG>> Why is that about the camera driver in the TB install?

> I suspect that the webcam software just waits when you run MS
> Installer and decides it's time to update. You both should report it
> to Logitech...

I already did. They gave me two advises:
1 - Deactivate the Logitech update service.
     (So I removed that from the Services, but it didn't help.)
2 - Write  the developers of TB to use more precise the
      MS installer service, because such behaviour can be
      excluded.

Further there's nothing they can do, they told me, because they
see it as TB- responsibility.

--
Regards,
Gunivortus