Hi Gunivortus,
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008, at 08:52:28 [GMT +0200] (which was 8:52 where I live)
you wrote about: 'The Bat! 4.0.24 MSI'

> this last and a few previous versions there's when installing through the msi
> file everytime a question that my webcamera driver needs to be changed.
> Below there there are two buttons, the above is checked. But there's no text
> there what those buttons mean.
> Because I thought the above button might mean 'Yes' and the below 'No", I
> check the  last one and then click okay. The installaton then is brought to a
> normal end.   When I click 'Cancel', the whole installation is cancelled.

> Why is that about the camera driver in the TB install?

I have reported this a couple of times already (but without result
obviously...)

--
Robert van der Hulst
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 4.0.22.1 on Windows Vista.6.0.6001 Service Pack 1