Hi,

When I press the "envelope with the question mark" icon on the headers
pane of TBBETA Mission Statement message, I can see nothing but the
quickly losing focus window saying "unknown signature format". I can
switch to this window by moving The Bat's main window aside. Another
side effect is "FAIL - PGP Verified 8 KB" pane showing up itself on the
left side of the message. When I press the envelope button a few more
times I get more and more lines of "FAIL - PGP Verified 8 KB". The
screenshot is attached.

Is it by design or what?

--
Eugene Gladchenko