Hi Max,

> Do you think that the new Postponed Sending dialogue is easier to
> understand or even harder to understand? There were some TBBETA subscribers
> that have found the old one very perplexing. We need your feedback.

I had to look in my dictionary what 'Postponed' ment.  :-)
With f.i. 'Delayed' that hadn't been nessesary.

When adding a new delay item, above the description there's only the letter 'm'.
I suppose, that will be changed in 'Description'.

Further it seems clear enough.

But please don't mix it with drafts; draft messages should kept on hold in an
own Drafts folder, without any date or time. A draft message isn't ready for
sending, one can work on it another time. Imagine, you can finish it, when
you've cleared first some question and are waiting for someone's answer or
untill you've has time to visit a library, or ....... your keyboard gave up and
you
need to buy first a new keyboard. :-)

Making a delay for sending a message can have other good reasons.

--
Regards,
Gunivortus