Hello Netvicious,

Sunday, April 26, 2009, 0:17:45, you wrote:

>>But when we are defining a custom delay for a message I think the more
>>button  should  not  be  applied here. I suggest you to place the text
>>with  the  real  date-time of the sending without pressing any button,
>>because it's a good way to test the info we set on the dialog. On the
>>custom  delay I think the template and the calendar selection doesn't
>>applies.

I agree with your suggestions. We should think how to implement it better.
Also, when the user selects %POSTPONE macro from the macros menu when editing a
template, an editor should also appear, the same way as a file dialog opens
when the user wishes to include a file.

Maxim Masiutin
Ritlabs SRL
http://www.ritlabs.com/