Hello Vili,

Saturday, May 30, 2009, 1:56:43 PM, you wrote:
> think, some of the guys on this BETA list work hard for you RITLABS,
> so they ... (I cant remember the right word here..., "you earned to be
> answered to") a straighforward answer from you guys. We are f..king
> tired to read always that "after this, after that" we will do this.

 I don't know how I could have missed this while reading your message
 for the first time -- you hit the nail on the head here!

 There's no use whining about IMAP support here on the list because
 the only thing you are going to get is another "will be implemented
 in next version", if the whining was long and loud enough.

 What would really be useful would be a -- let me introduce you to a
 completely novel idea, it is going to revolutionize the software
 developement world, I am sure -- R-O-A-D-M-A-P otherwise known as a
 R-E-L-E-A-S-E P-L-A-N.

 Not a relative one ("next version", "after...") but an absolute one
 ("by next month"). But we are not going to get it. It would be just a
 PITA for Ritlabs (an obligation they don't want).

 Robert Tomanek                           mailto:tbb...@mail.robert.tomanek.org