Hi Marek,

Monday, June 8, 2009, 4:44:30 PM, you wrote:

>> That sounds entirely plausible and indeed likely!

> and it is true, of course.

> This is Stef's week old comment and even I have not authorization to
> publish his private message, I hope he will not punish me.

ST>> The new message list is still in under development, because the
ST>> current release wasn't really planned - we had to make it because of
ST>> some important fixes as you probably know, and it took much longer
ST>> than we expected.

> I hope, this is enough now to stop imap-related discussion until anything
> related to IMAP will be announced.

I agree. And I hope you are not spanked or excommunicated for speaking
"out of school" about internal communications. I believe your quoting
that message from Stefan was indeed helpful and should calm some
nerves of folks on the list. Thank you for that. And I also hope that
Stefan learns something in all this - please don't keep people in the
dark when they are clearly distressed.

Bob Riley

--

Take Care,