Hi Volker,

Monday, June 8, 2009, 3:37:55 PM, you wrote:

> [Reply to: »Marek Mikus« · 2009-06-08 · 23:23 h (CET)]

> Moin!

[snip]

>> this build called 4.2 was not planned in january and was released
>> now as requested bugfix version with some additions and Postponed
>> sending. This is the reason.

That sounds entirely plausible and indeed likely!

> Pardon me, but the customer – in this case it is *us* – does not care
> about *internal* plans behind closed doors. The customer wants to rely
> on official statements from RITLabs and not on rumors.

But official statements can reflect good intentions, even when the
plans don't always meet the planned schedule.  This is true both in
our private lives and in business.  There is no fabrication, conscious
deception or deceit involved.

> That’s just to raise the topic "Clear Communication". Is it so hard to
> understand?

I believe you will agree that my communication was very clear, Mein
guter Mann (und ich denke, daß Sie ein guter Mann) sind.
> Cheers!
> VA

And my best wishes to you, Volker!

If we know that we all fail in some ways at times, then it makes no
sense to be indignant when RitLabs fails to meet a deadline.  I don't
have an "eye in the sky" and a stopwatch over Moldava, but I believe
the people at RitLabs work very hard to meet reasonable customer
desires.

When you get to the age of MAU and me, you will have more patience,
probably!

--

Take Care,

 Bob