On Thursday, August 27, 2009, 11:09:07 AM, Dwight Corrin wrote:

>> Is there anyone with an interest in postponed sending?
>
> I really have no apparent need for it. I tested it several times, and
> never saw it get fixed.

I  just  sent  a delayed message from my IMAP account. When I hit the
send queued mail icon, the mail was sent, although an hour early

I also sent one from gmail and I'll be watching it too. At least send
queued mail didn't dispatch it.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
                          http://photos.vfxy.com/photoblogs/5882
Using IMAP with The Bat! 4.2.10.7 on Windows Vista version 6,0 (Service Pack 1)