Hello Rick,

> The silence is deafening. And ignoring it doesn't help me, nor does
> it help isolate the but and improve the product

Sorry for the lack of response.

I do use the feature and it does work for me.  I use it to send out
mail that I write the night before the next morning at 8:00 am.  The
feature works well.  When it does not work, here is what I have found:

a) I have a wrong e-mail address (I hit reply and the address is wrong
from the sender)

b) There was a server mailing problem at the 8:00 am time frame.  Very
little the Bat can do about that.

Otherwise, the feature has been working.

I realize that is not a great deal of help.  However, that is my
experience with the feature to date.

All the best,

Jerry

--