> Hi Ian,

>   on Wednesday, September 09, 2009 at 9:02 PM you wrote:

> Hi everyone,

>> To much embarrassment, I have discovered that with postponed sending
>> is not working. I was quizzed by a client as to why I had not sent is
>> some work they requested. I was sure I had, only to find that it was
>> still in the outbox some 2 days after it had be supposed to go.

> Delayed   sending  is  working here with the default times. I have not
> tested  it  with  custom  times  or by setting new preferences. If you
> could give me some parameters to test I would be more that happy to do
> so.

> I have not posted in a while because you all are very much ahead of me
> (!!) but I thought I should weigh in on this.

I send 5 items out at 8 am and again at 2 pm. I set specific dates i,e Date:
9/9/2009 Time: 2:00.00
FWIW I usually copy the template macro and paste it as I go. This is fast and
works flawlessly
--
Rick
When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world

v4.2.10.9 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3