> G'day Neal,

> On Thursday, September 10, 2009, at 8:22:17 AM, you (Neal Laugman) wrote:

L>> Delayed   sending  is  working here with the default times. I have not
NL>> tested  it  with  custom  times  or by setting new preferences. If you
NL>> could give me some parameters to test I would be more that happy to do
NL>> so.

> This gives me a clue.

> How are you using delayed sending? From what you write, I take it that
> you are manually setting the delay by picking the message editor delay
> icon and picking.

> Is that what you are doing?

> Here, I am using the %Delay="5m" macro in my account template.
> Basically if you do not use a default delay setting, chances are you
> will pick send and it will go out without any delay, and this can
> cause problems with messages when you do want a delay.

> The problem here is that an entry appears in the Scheduler, so it is
> not as though the function is not being activated. For some reason the
> scheduler is not doing anything with it.

> I just tried to use %Delay="15m" with this message and it just sat in
> the Outbox.

> Thinking a bit more about this, the icons for "Save message as draft"
> and delayed sending in the outbox are exactly the same. Could it be
> something as silly as The Bat! the message as a draft and so even
> though the Scheduler knows it as there is a message to be sent, it may
> well be a case of the message being seen as a draft and so nothing
> happens.

I'm not saving mine as drafts although I DID experiment with that when it was
working.

The 5 that are supposed to go out tomorrow morning are set manually to go out
on the date and time. It generates the following template macro:
%POSTPONE="10-Sep-2009 08:00"

--
Rick
I'm having another "It seemed like a good idea at the time" moment

v4.2.10.9 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3