Hello Ian,

Thursday, September 10, 2009, 1:26:57 AM, among other things, you wrote:

IAW> Thinking a bit more about this, the icons for "Save message as draft"
IAW> and delayed sending in the outbox are exactly the same. Could it be
IAW> something as silly as The Bat! the message as a draft and so even
IAW> though the Scheduler knows it as there is a message to be sent, it may
IAW> well be a case of the message being seen as a draft and so nothing
IAW> happens.
After  your first message of this thread I started a series of tests via the
postponed  sending icon and and all options, including  the defaults and the
various  custom  options,  are working OK here.  I have not tried using any
macros.

I  put  the messages in the Outbox where they become marked as 'Parked' i.e.
as  drafts.   The  creation  time  on  the  received messages is the time of
despatch; something which is perhaps debatable!

 Roger

:flag-SouthAfrica:

The   Bat!  v4.2.10.9  POP3  ,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 3