Hi Task,

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, at 10:05:30 [GMT -0400] (which was 7:05 AM where
I live) you wrote:
TC> if the mails says: "a wonderfull world!"
TC> the complete string "full" returns FALSE
TC> the incomplete string "full" returns TRUE
TC> the complete string "world" returns TRUE
TC> the complete string "a wonderfull" returns TRUE

Darn, that's kinda what I thought it was supposed to be. Ok then
lemme ask this. I've got both PACSPAM and NetVicious added and active
in the anti-spam plugins. Netvicious is the top one and PACSPAM is the
second. Is this allowed. Do both plugins work when they're both
loaded? I should probably send myself some test messages that contain
things unique to each plugin to see.

Thanks for the help though.

--
Cheers,
Leif Gregory

List Moderator (and fellow registered end-user)
PCWize Editor  /  ICQ 216395  /  PGP Key ID 0x7CD4926F
Web Site <http://www.PCWize.com>
TB FAQ   <http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/FAQ.html>
Using The Bat! 1.63 Beta/6 under Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3
on a P4 1.6Ghz OC'd to 2.32Ghz with 512MB.

Tagline of the day:
I'd have a really cool .sig, but right now I can't even remember my
own damn name.

Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBDEV" information: