Hi Thomas,

TM> I think because TB! gets informations from 2 different Sources.

Because TB! may gather information from many sources, the option
exists so you can choose the score :-)

TM> Anyway what is the aim and object using 2 plugin, if both do the
TM> same or one is better.

Different plug-ins can be used for different methods of checking. Some
use statistical approach, some analyze message origin, some search
for particular phrases, etc. Of course, it is technically possible to
use all methods combined is a single plug-in, but it is not so easy
from my experience. So, the possibility to use many plug-ins is
supposed to add more flexibility and freedom of choice...

--
Read you later
 Stefan                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

..."If poetry comes not as naturally as the leaves to a tree,
   it better not come at all." - John Keats

Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBDEV" information: