Hello Stefan,

On  Thursday, 13. February 2003, at 15:03:55 [GMT -0500] you wrote:

TM>> Anyway what is the aim and object using 2 plugin, if both do the
TM>> same or one is better.

> Different plug-ins can be used for different methods of checking. Some
> use statistical approach, some analyze message origin, some search
> for particular phrases, etc. Of course, it is technically possible to
> use all methods combined is a single plug-in, but it is not so easy
> from my experience. So, the possibility to use many plug-ins is
> supposed to add more flexibility and freedom of choice...

this argument rules.. you are right. So the thing is, why do the actual
two Plugin bite each other in some cases. In order to use more than
one a solutions has to be found.

--
Ciao

Thomas

Mailer: TheBat! 1.63 Beta/6
OS:     Windows XP Service Pack 1
PGP:    PGP 6.58ckt Build 08 | Key: 0xABBB7287
HP:     http://thebat.ist-super.de/

Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBDEV" information: