Hi tbdev at thebat.dutaint.com:

In the past Alexey was post:

ANV> Hey! Remember me? I have translated an interface of PacSpam (aka
ANV> Vampire) some time ago...
if you make a translate of the actual files, i'm very happy.

ANV> Now  I  am  about  finishing  my own filter
congratulations, i woulfd like test it.

ANV> -  based  on  completely another principle of regarding spam. The
ANV> idea  is  baesyan  method. Good [...] the moment I collected only
ANV> 500 :(.
Yeah, i was read about this, i do not like it, because your collected
spam files are not my spam files, the method is great, but, each user
need have a spam collection.

ANV> I  just want to ask some question to you - because you also wrote
ANV> your  own  Vampire  and of course know what to deal with The Bat!
ANV> interface.

ANV> how  it  is possible to know EXACT size of a part? If I just call
ANV> the  function  with  NULL  as  a bufer and zero as a size - can I
ANV> receive a necessary size as result?

  procedure GetStr(Idx: Integer; VAR str_part: string;
                                 VAR size_part: integer);
  var
    I : Integer;
  begin
    Result := '';
    try
      I := GetData(MsgID, Idx, nil, 0);
      if I > 0 then
      begin
        if I > Sz then
        begin
          ReallocMem(P, I);
          Sz := I;
        end;
        I := GetData(MsgID, Idx, P, Sz);
        size_part:=I; { <------------------------ LOOK HERE }
        if I > 0 then SetString(Result, P, I);
        str_part:=Result;
      end;
    except
      Result := '';
      str_part:=Result;
    end;
  end; {GetStr}

ANV> And two other question - when you filtering a text letter by Vampire,
ANV> what are you doing with such things:
ANV> POR<!--25413-->NOG<!--25413-->RAPHY, or
ANV> http://W%57%57.%42%49%4cET%49%4b.G%49S%49S.R%55 instead of real URL?

I'm looking for a external library that change valid html code to a
simple text code.

I'm waiting the complete interface with decoded body support.

--
Best Regards,
 Task Control

Using:
- Windows 98 4.10.1998
- AVG 6.0 Free Edition
- The Bat! 1.63 Beta/7
- Trillian PRO 1.0 C

Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBDEV" information: