Hello, Jonathan.
You wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>>> http://W%57%57.%42%49%4cET%49%4b.G%49S%49S.R%55 instead of real URL?

<decode.pas>:

JA> unit decode;
JA>
JA> (******************************************************************************)
JA> (* URL Decode routine                                                         *)
JA> (* Usage:  str = URLDecode( encstr );                                         *)
JA> (* License: GPL Style                                                         *)
JA> (******************************************************************************)
JA>
JA> interface...

JA> Find attached a URL decode routine.  Not sure how perfect it is,
JA> haven't given it a full blown road run yet, but tested it on a few
JA> encoded strings that I have, including this one.

Thank you for your care!

I have also already realized this procedure.

About the second kind of "masking" - using bogus HTML comments (like
<--43534-->) I also think some time... I decided finally to don't use
a regexp now. It is just not so necessary, because the situation with
<--43534--> code now is the only case where it can be applicable. I
decided that using a direct code here is more reasonable than
including of the whole regexp library only because of one private
case.

My baesyan machine is about ready. See my next posting...

--
Sincerely,
 Alexey.

Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBDEV" information: