KÁ>> That is the same method as used in the new Mozilla, right?

ANV> I don't know which method Mozilla uses, sorry...

Mozilla has implemented the same method as you are working on. More
information can be found on the following web page:
http://www.mozilla.org/mailnews/spam.html

KÁ>> You say you are about to finish this project. When can we expect the
KÁ>> first version to be born?

ANV> First version is to be born very-very nearly. I finished
ANV> base-generating machine and now the simple task is just to build the filter
ANV> itself from already written modules.

Great. I already have a mailbox containing 3000 spam mails. It will be
interesting to see how accurate the filter will work.

I will give your solution a try once you have the plugin ready :)

Best regards,
Kjartan

Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBDEV" information: