Hi Carsten,

Am Tuesday, August 05, 2003 (20:11 Uhr) hast Du geschrieben ...

> * Marek Mikus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Maybe I am paranoid, *but* am I the only one who would *never*
> install mailreader plugins that come without their source code?

Well actullay I *DO* install plugs without the source if i can trust
the writer somehow. Additionally I would not simply post my source at
least if I had a final version of some plug I wrote. I do support the
openSource thinking, but on the other side i do people who like to
maintain the property of their idea. as simple as it is. :)

Jan

--
                                                                 __
                                                                (..)

Message created with The Bat! 2.0 Beta/1
  Windows XP 5.1-Service Pack 1 (Build 2600),
  Fujistu-Siemens AMILO D 7820, P4 2.53ghz, 512mb RAM, 40gb HD,
  ATI Mobility RADEON 9000 (64mb RAM), SIS 645 DX, ENE CB 1420,
  AC97  Cirrus CS4299 KQ, SIS 962 Southbridge