Dear All,

  Phew... Writing API documentation is definitely a hard task for me :-)

  OK, here it is - the first version of TB! CP API for your comments.
  Attention C++ programmers - C calls were merely converted but not
  tested, so please verify that all definitions are correct.
  I tried to make everything clear, but if there are some uncovered
  issues and concerns, please post them here.

  We are planning to make some additions to the API soon. Please post
  your suggestions about which plug-in slot should be implemented
  next.

--
Cheers,
 Stefan                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

..."The man who, in a fit of melancholy, kills himself today,
   would have wished to live had he waited a week." - Voltaire