On Wed, 2019-11-06 at 20:12 +0000, travis.gilb...@dell.com wrote:
> [...]

Hi Travis,

I'm sorry it took me a while to get back to this and try out the
scripts, but if you are still willing to share I'd love to see all of
them.

Another question below ...

> TXT - Scenario#1, Single MLE element and Unsigned Policy
> TXT - Scenario#2, Three MLE elements and Unsigned LCP
> TXT - Scenario#3, One PCONF element and Unsigned LCP
> TXT - Scenario#4, Two PCONF elements and Unsigned LCP
> TXT - Scenario#5, MLE, PCONF list Unsigned
> TXT - Scenario#6, SINIT Revocation (Negative Testing)
> TXT - Scenario#7, MLE Mismatch 1 - wrong hash file (Negative Testing)
> TXT - Scenario#8, PCONF mismatch (Negative Testing)
> TXT - Scenario#9, Signed policies with 2048 keys
> TXT - Scenario#10, Signed policy with 1024 key
> TXT - Scenario#11, Signed policy with 3072 key
> TXT - Scenario#12: signed policy with invalid key size (2000)
> TXT - Scenario#13 Input Validation, signed policy with invalid key
> size (512)
> TXT - Scenario#14, signed policy with invalid key size (4096)
> TXT - Scenario#15, MLE Mismatch - change in boot parameters (Negative
> Testing)
>
> <3>
> cd /boot
> tpm2_takeownership -o new -e new -l new
> tpm2_nvdefine -x 0x1c10106 -a 0x40000001 -P new -s 70 -t 0x204000A
>
> #TXT - Scenario#3, One PCONF element and Unsigned LCP
> tpm2_listpcrs -g 0x0B -o 1pcrs
> truncate -s 32 1pcrs #only select PCR0 for the policy
> lcp2_crtpolelt --create --type pconf --out 1pconf.elt 1pcrs

It appears that lcptools-v2 doesn't understand the "pconf" type, do you
have a patch/branch/etc. that I could take a look at?  I see that
lcptools seems to have some basic support, and I'm sure if I dug into
Intel's specs I could add it, but I'm guessing you've already done the
hard work :)

Thanks,
-Paul