On Mon, 2019-12-23 at 21:20 +0000, Paul Moore (pmoore2) via tboot-devel
wrote:
> It appears that lcptools-v2 doesn't understand the "pconf" type ...

I just added a new "pconf2" policy element type to lcptools-v2 so you
can generate a LCP_PCONF_ELEMENT2 without having to resort to the lcp-
gen2 tools.  As the Intel TXT developers guide isn't as detailed as I
would like, this is based mostly off the lcp-gen2 python code and may
have some bugs.  That said, it is working on my test system tracking
both PCR0 and PCR2.

If you want to play with it, you can find it in my working-txtsig
development branch:

* https://github.com/pcmoore/misc-tboot/tree/working-txtsig

-Paul