Hello Allie,

On 05/10/2001, at 00:53, you wrote about Still small problems to remove something from
the subject...:

CM>> but... i'm real, really sorry,
ACM> This  is  noooo  problem.  These things take a lot of testing and
ACM> time to iron out.

It seems so :-)

CM>> but I'm back from scratch (almost)... Meaning: If people answer,
CM>> no "RE:" is coming through... Indstead, it is making an empty
CM>> space. For each "RE:" a new empty space.
ACM> I suspected that this would be a problem. It will, in fact, remove all
ACM> 'Re:'s whether or not they are preceded by '[flammer]:'.
ACM> Replace that first line in the regex macro with:
ACM> %subject='[flammer]: Re:%-
ACM> This will insert a Re: after [flammer] when the subject is stripped
ACM> for the taking.
ACM> Tell me how it works. :-)

Well... Now it does put a "RE:" even though people don't answer, but
just write a new subject :-)

--
Regards

 Cyril

... Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

www.malka.com - www.malkadesign.com
ICQ: 3294413