Dear Marck,

Sunday, September 22, 2002 at 2:53:07 AM you wrote:

Thank you very much for the very clear explanation. Now I understand
almost everything :-)

Except for the # sign, but I guess it is just a matter of looking it
up in the help file.

MDP> So now it's just a matter of making sure that all AB entries have a
MDP> First Name that can be easily used. If the first name isn't what you
MDP> would want to use in a "Dear xxx" line, then put that in the Handle.
MDP> You've already used that for something more important? No problem
MDP> Use the NamePrefix field instead. If this doesn't suit, you can
MDP> always subvert another AB field and use that in the macro stream
MDP> instead.

Yes, or the opposite, which was my problem actually. I had a
mailinglist called edb, and the firstname was EDB, the handle was EDB.
I deleted the two fields, and put EDB in the last name and Display as,
and now it works, as you said it would, of course.

Thank you very much.

--

Kind regards,

Britt Malka

 |\    /|
 | \__/ |
 \/    \/
 |      |
  \\  //
   \  /
    \/

... To be or not to be... NOT to be!

... www.malka.it - www.malka.dk - www.supermalka.dk ...

Mailer: Ritlabs SecureBat! v1.61 (7BA406E8D52) under Windows 2000 5.0

 Current version is 1.61 | "Using TBTECH" information: