Dear Brano,

Thursday, November 21, 2002 at 5:53:57 PM you wrote:

B> I tried it, but nothing happens in outlook. Did you also tried that ?
B> (message was not flagged in outlook)

Yes.

In X-Ray you have to have these settings in Filters:

KLudge: X-Message-Flag
Action: Add
Substitution: Your message, e.g. Try a real mailer like The Bat! at
www.thebat.malka.com

Just be ware that some versions of Outlook cannot read more than 100
characters, so in that case your message cannot be opened.

Btw - did the message get in your spam filter? ;-)

--

Kind regards,

Britt Malka

 |\    /|
 | \__/ |
 \/    \/
 |      |
  \\  //
   \  /
    \/

... -Have I got a big nose, Mum? -Stop thinking about sex!

... www.malka.it - www.malka.dk - www.supermalka.dk ...

Mailer: Ritlabs SecureBat! v1.62/Beta9 (7BA406E8D52) under Windows 2000 5.0

 Current version is 1.61 | "Using TBTECH" information: