Britt Malka [BM], on Thursday, November 21, 2002 at 17:57 (+0100)
thoughtfully wrote the following in
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

B>> I tried it, but nothing happens in outlook. Did you also tried that ?
B>> (message was not flagged in outlook)

BM> Yes.

tell me please version. also try it (if you could) on this message
I have here win2k with outlook, but flag doesnt work :(

BM> In X-Ray you have to have these settings in Filters:
BM> KLudge: X-Message-Flag
BM> Action: Add
BM> Substitution: Your message, e.g. Try a real mailer like The Bat! at
BM> www.thebat.malka.com

exactly I have that. You can see it in this message also.

BM> Just be ware that some versions of Outlook cannot read more than 100
BM> characters, so in that case your message cannot be opened.

try it please. Maybe our versions of outlook differ

BM> Btw - did the message get in your spam filter? ;-)

yes :) Sorry, it is now better, I remove ***SPAM*** from subj, also
from SpamPal. Reason:
http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/
This lists parts if the Internet that are not compliant with RFC954,
such as I.P. address with inaccurate or out-of-date information in IP
whois records, and IP addresses which lack of any WHOIS service
whatsoever. This list is not concerned with spam; however, the theory
goes that those hosts not compliant with Internet protocols are more
likely to facilitate other forms of network abuse (e.g. spam).

-

 ...m8s, cu l8r, Brano.

["Bother," said Pooh as he carved E-E-Y-O-R-E upon the Black Candle.]

 Current version is 1.61 | "Using TBTECH" information: