On 6 Jun 2003 at 8:17, Dennis Hays wrote:

> you may want to look into Mailbag Assistant by Fookes:
>
> http://www.fookes.com/mailbag/index.html

Thanks Dennis.  I've downloaded the evaluation version and it's
impressive but it doesn't show me the crucial things I want to know
about a message, information that's stored in PM's PMI files:
did I reply to it?
did I forward it?
did I attach an "annotation" to it and what did it say?

I suppose fookes may be the people who could add this functionality
and also add the functionality to transfer things from one MUA format
to another, e.g. enable me to transfer my folder structure with most
or all of its information from Pegasus to TB!  I'd certainly pay some
money for that power if I could get it.  As I said, if that were
built into TB! and if TB! published its own storage structures that
too would merit money!

PSYCTC: Psychotherapy, Psychology, Psychiatry, Counselling
   and Therapeutic Communities; practice, research,
   teaching and consultancy.
Chris Evans & Jo-anne Carlyle
http://psyctc.org/ Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]