On Tue 12-Jul-05 9:49pm -0500, alien wrote:

> Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 9:11:09 PM, you wrote:
>
>> You apparently are doing something strange :-)
>
> That's actually comforting to know, at least the hard RegExp part is
> out of the way ;-)
>
> I tripled checked my filter and can't see anything obviously wrong
> (it's pretty straightforward anyway). I'm a beginner with TB! so it's
> likely I'm overlooking something. How do I troubleshoot this? I don't
> even know where to start looking... Is there a log for debugging
> purposes?

I posted my test filter - just paste it in you incoming
mail filter (right click on Incoming mail and choose
paste) and change the destination of the move.

Also you could post your filter here by right clicking
on it, select copy and paste it to an email.  That way
we can see what went wrong.

You can see the log with Account->View Log (or
shift+ctrl+a).  You can see what gets triggered by a
message by right clicking on it and choose Test
Filters.

--
Best regards,
Bill

Beta 3.51 Pro  BayesIt! 0.8.1  X-Ray 1.4.0.0  XMP 0.9.6  XP Pro SP2  POP3