Hi, all,
On 30/09/1999, at 13:39,
Syafril Hermansyah (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
regrouped the troops and said:

C>> ********************************************************************
C>> What I would like is to have a color (may be orange) to tell "unread
C>> posts" and to keep red for "new posts".
C>> ********************************************************************

SH> For now, you can do :
SH> - If  you already read, and want read or reply later, you can "park",
Yes, but how to differentiate what I park because I want to keep, and
what I park because I want to read later?
SH>   or
SH> - move  to subfolder (name it Priority-A, Priority-B and so on), make
SH>   unread.
Since it works better for my own use, I would prefer not to do all
this and made job. The orange folder may save a lot of my time :)))

Claude.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thought of the day (randomly french or english)
Nothing equals the joy of the drinker, except the joy
of the wine being drunk - Old Bulgarian proverb