Hello, The Bat Users!

LEM> Do  I  have  any mean to filter by a specific kludge. E.g., "if 'Reply
LEM> to' is that, then do this", "If 'CC:' contains that do this'.

See below.

LEM> The only choices I saw are Sender, Recipient, Subject, Text, Any
LEM> Kludge, anywhere. Can't I create a new location?

No, you can't.

LEM> Hey!  I  just  thought of that! Maybe a "Reply-To: XXX" with "Kludges"
LEM> would  work?  Or  does  it  match only against Kludges content and not
LEM> Kludges names?

It should match against kludges as you see them. So, if you have
XXX", then it won't, I suppose.

LEM> Anyone has any experience on that?

Actually, no.

LEM> Anyhow,  does  the  'Recipient' choice filter by the CC or the To kludge
LEM> or just the the To kludge?

By To, CC and BCC fileds.

LEM> The  'Sender'  choice,  only  the  'From'  kludge or also the 'Sender'
LEM> kludge?

"Sender" = From, Reply-to, may be Sender, too - test it and report us!
:) I don't know the answer, actually.

Andrew                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.36 S/N E9230B5C
under Russian Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on an AMD-K5-133 with 32Mb EDO 60ns RAM and
   Samsung WNR-31601A 1.6Gb hard disk