Tuesday, October 19, 1999

Hello Marck,

Tuesday, Tuesday, October 19, 1999, you wrote:

Marck> On 19 October 1999 at 05:56, [EMAIL PROTECTED] told the list:

t>> I  wouldnt  mind having more options including those if someting is
t>> true  and  something  else  isnt.

Marck> This  you  have. That is what "Presence Yes/No" is about. Filters work
Marck> as  "AND"  whatever  is within a single filter "OR" whatever is in the
Marck> "Alternatives" tab on the filter dialog box. They can get very complex
Marck> indeed.
you mean  alternatives are inserted exactly like in the help file:
String: [John Smith], Location: [Sender], Presence: [Yes]
etc???

t>> or to be able to filter on like I asked things like send= receiver,

Marck> This would be good but isn't supported.

t>> no  sender, no receiver, things specified on CC or BCC as some more
t>> flexability is urgently needed for better antispam and sorting....

Marck> I still do that manually. :-/
I do it manually on whats left and thats very little...
But I think I can get rid of a few more with that Alternatives tab...

Marck> Cheers,
Marck> Marck

Best regards,

tracer