Hello,

"Andrew K. Lovetski" wrote:

> LEM> Hey!  I  just  thought of that! Maybe a "Reply-To: XXX" with "Kludges"
> LEM> would  work?  Or  does  it  match only against Kludges content and not
> LEM> Kludges names?
>
> It should match against kludges as you see them. So, if you have

Works. I tried it on the X-Mailer kludge, works.

> but if you have "Reply-To: YYY, XXX", then it won't, I suppose.

I suppose also. But maybe by using the "regular expressions" thing we could do
it. I just didn't find any info on this in the documentation... I know what a
regular expression is, but not the particular syntax they chose.

> LEM> The  'Sender'  choice,  only  the  'From'  kludge or also the 'Sender'
> LEM> kludge?
>
> "Sender" = From, Reply-to, may be Sender, too - test it and report us!

No, Sender is not From. Check this very single message you are reading now:
'From' is me, 'Sender' is the TBDUL Listbot!

Your message, e.g. looks like this:

From: "Andrew K. Lovetski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Quite different, eh! That's the way I used to filter mailing-list messages in
Netscape.

'Sender' hits in Reply-To, I tested.

I'm testing the 'Sender' kludge vs 'Sender' choice with this particular msg.

--
Lionel Mamane