Hi!

Ali Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> about "THE BAT! Will it be a newsreader option ?":

> A most interesting undertaking. Don't you require special privileges
> to do this, i.e., downloading files to your ISP's home directory?

> Otherwise it sounds like a neat way of dealing with the connection
> speed when downloading files.

Yes, I often do it the same way. Wget for example works perfectly in
such cases. I just put all the huge downloads (e.g. "Futurama"
episodes) in a queue file and they are downloaded overnight. The next
day, I can get them with the full bandwidth instead of 1 bps... ;)

--
Christian Gassmann                        PGP key (DH/DSS): 0x017EF0CA
Internet Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]             ICQ UIN: 12893571

Using The Bat! 1.36
under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 5