Batmen,

> I  see  your  point,  but  as  you  said, everybody has
> his/her  preferences. For everything that is related to
> messages  and  postings (i.e. emails, mailing lists and
> newsgroups),  some  people  may  prefer  to  not switch
> between  the  apps.  Or  if  email and news are the two
> things  you  do  mostly during the whole day, you would
> like to see an app has has both integrated.

I  would  say  the most user friendly, as well as obvious
solution... would simply be an optional plugin that would
allow you to incorporate such features directly into TB!.
This  way,  if you wanted the features ~ grab another meg
download, install it & presto, multiple capabilities. If
you  just  want  a mail reader, stick with it as you have
it. That is how I see it, anyway.

joshua

opalminer
joshua allen r. day