Hello Ali,

>  When viewing messages by thread, is it really necessary to have the
>  subject for every message within a thread displayed? It makes the
>  listing appear very cluttered when you expand the threads and the
>  repeated listing of the message subject takes up a lot of screen
>  real estate, pushing the listing out of the boundaries of the
>  message list pane.

   The simple solution is, of course, to increase your screen
   resolution.  I'm running at 1280x1042 and even without THE BAT
   maximized to fill the entire screen, I usually get a full view of
   all the information in the message list.

   What I'd like to see is the ability to "expand all" in the message
   thread listing.  Clicking on all those cute little "+" signs is a
   little tedious in large threads.

--
wet, slippery, and randomly-positioned fish,
 Morgan                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]